Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meditation - Antonio Carlos Jobim



Meditation
by Antonio Carlos Jobim

G6 Gdim
In my loneliness,
G6
When you're gone and I'm all by myself,
Bm7 E7/-9
And I need your caress
Am7 Cm6
I just think of you,
Bm7 E7/-9
And the thought of you holding me near,
Am7 D7/9
Makes my loneliness soon disappear
G6 Gdim
Though you're far away,
G6
I have only to close my eyes,
Bm7 E7/-9
And you are back to stay
Am7 Cm6
I just close my eyes,
Bm7 E7/-9
And the sadness that missing you brings
Am7 D7/9
Soon is gone and this heart of mine sings
Cmaj7 Cm6
Yes I love you so,
Bm7 E7/-9 Am7 F#7/+5
And that for me is all I need to know
G6 Gdim
I will wait for you,
G6
Til the sun falls from out of the sky,
Bm7 E7/-9
For what else can I do
Am7 Cm6
I will wait for you
Bm7 E7/-9 Am7
Meditating, how sweet life will be,
Adim G6
When you come back to me

No comments: