Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Greatest Love of All - George Benson [Not W. Houston]



Intro: Bm E C#m F#m (3x) Bm E

A A7M
I believe the children are our future
A A7 D
Teach them well and let them lead the way
D7M Bm
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
C#m F#m Bm E
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
C#m F#m
Let the children's laughter
Bm E A
Remind us how we used to be

A A7M A
Everybody is searching for a hero
A7 D
People need someone to look up to
D7M Bm
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
C#m F#m
A lonely place to be
Bm E D
And so I learned to depend on me


Chorus:
A
I decided long ago
Bm E
Never to walk in anyone's shadow
D A Bm E
If I fail if I succeed at least I live as I believe

D A
No matter what they take from me
Bm E
They can't take away my dignity

C#m F#m Bm E C#m F#m Bm
Because the greatest love of all is happening to me
E C#m F#m Bm E A
I've found the greatest love inside of me
A A7 F#m Bm Em A7 F#m Bm Em
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
A7 F#m Bm
Learning to love yourself
Em A7 D
It is the greatest love of all


-----------Back to 1st and Chorus------


E7 C#m F#m Bm
And if by chance that special place
E7 C#m F#m Bm
That you've been dreaming of
E7 C#m F#m
Leads you to a lonely place
Bm E7 D A
Find your strength in love

--

No comments: