Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Even Now - Barry Manilow, Nana Muskouri



 
 




Music by Barry Manilow
Words by Marty Panzer
D7 A9 D7
Even Now when there's someone else who cares when there’s
C#m7 Bm7 A7
someone home who's waiting just for me even
D7 C#m7 F#m7
now I think about you as I'm climbing up the stairs and I
A/B B7 D/E
wonder what to do so she won't see that even
A9 D7
now when I know it wasn't right and I’ve
C#m7 Bm7 A7
found a better life than what we had even
D7 C#m7
now I wakeup crying in the middle of the
F#m7 A/B B7 D/E
night and I can't believe it still could hurt so bad

CHORUS:
E A7
even now when I have come so
G#m Ddim/C# F#m7
far I wonder where you are I
B7 D/E D D/C# Bm
wonder why it's still so hard with--out you even
A7 G#m
now when I come shining through I
Ddim/C# F#m
swear I think of you and
B7 D/E A9 D7-A9
how I wish you knew even now

D7 A9 D7
even now when I never hear your name and the world
C#m Bm7 A7
has changed so much since you been gone even
D7 C#m7 F#m7
now I still remember and the feeling's still the same and this
A/B B7 D/ E
pain inside of me goes on and on even now even

Chorus II

Bb Gm/Bb Am7 Ebdim/D
now when I have come so far I wonder where you
Gm C7 Eb/F Eb Eb/D Cm7
Are I wonder why it's still so hard with--out you
Cm7 Bb7 A7
even now when I come shining through I
Ebdim/D Gm7 C7sus C F11 Gm/E Eb/F Bb
swear I think of you and God I wish you knew some -ho-w even now

No comments: