Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here's To Love - Roberta Flack and Sadao Watanabe




Here’s to love

Here’s to love. I owe it all to you
You stepped into my life and brought me happiness
You took me in your arms
With warm and tenderness
And made me realize that I am truly blessed

Here’s to love.
You found me all alone
Existing in the world where people search in vein
And die on heartache’s place in loneliness and pain
It’s good to be alive and be in love again

**You fill my life with love and joy. You’re really quite a boy
I toast to all the things you are
My bright and shining star
I bless the day that you were born. And swear to carry on
A Celebration night and day
Saluting love and loves
always

And here’s to love
The only way to go
when someone you adore
Makes all your dreams come true. And showers you with love
Like no one else can do
It’s good to be in love with someone sweet as you

**, (Sax. Solo), **, **

You fill my life…
(Solo)

You fill my life, my joy
I toast to all the things you are
My bright and shining star
I bless the day that you were born
And swear to carry on
A Celebration night and day
Saluting love and loves always

No comments: