Sunday, July 8, 2012

We are the Champion - Queen




WE ARE THE CHAMPION

    
              Am  Em7/A
  I ve paid my dues
                Am  Em7/A
  And time after time
              Am     Em7/A
  I ve done my sentence
                 Am  Em7/A
  But commited no crime
            C  F
  And bad mistakes
             C  F
  I ve made a few
             C            G/B        Am
  I ve had my share of sand kicked in my face
     D7          G   A
  But I ve come through

 D          F#m            Bm  G A
  We are the champions, my friend
     D           F#m                 G  B/D#
  And we ll keep on fighting till the end
 Em                   Gm           Bbo
  We are the champions, we are the champions
 D           C/E          F6         G7     Am7
  No time for loosers  cause we are the champions
      ( Dm7  Em7/A )
  Of the world

               Am  Em7/A
  I ve taken my bows
                Am  Em7/A
  And my curtain calls
                Am
  You brought me fame and fortune
                               Em7/A
  And everything that goes with it
             Am  Em7/A
  I thank you all
                         C  F
  But it s been no bed of roses
             C  F
  No pleasure cruise
                 C
  I consider it a challenge
                  G/B  Am
  Before the whole human race
     D7            G   A
  And I ain t gonna lose

No comments: