Sunday, December 2, 2012

EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE - Sting






G9Em9C9D9
G9
Every breath you take          
Em9
Every move you make          
C9
Every bond you break        
D9
Every step you take      
Em9
I'll be watching you      


G9
Every single day      
Em9
And every word you say            
C9
Every game you play        
D9
Every night you stay        
G9
I'll be watching you      


C9G9
Oh can't you see, you belong to me              
EmD9
My poor heart aches, with every breath you take                    


G9
And every move you make            
Em9
And every vow you break          
C9
Every smile you fake        
D9
Every claim you stake        
Em9
I'll be watching you    


Repeat chorus


EbF
Since you've being gone I've being lost without a trace            
Eb
All trough the night I can only see your face                  
F
I look around but it's you I can't replace              
Eb
I feel so lonely I long for your embrace              
G9
I keep callin' , baby, baby please            


Repeat last verse

No comments: