Sunday, May 5, 2013

So Nice - Bebel Gilberto, Diana Krall, and others




So Nice (Summer Samba)

Cmaj7      
Someone to hold me tight, that would be very nice 
F#m7                      B7    
Someone to love me right, that would be very nice 
Fmaj7     
Someone to understand each little dream in  me
Fm7                    A#
Someone to take my hand and be a team with me

Em7  Edim                   Dm7 Bdim 
 So nice,     life would be so  nice 
E7-9                          Am7  
  If        one    day   I'd find
D13  D9              Fmaj7                          G#7       G7
   Someone who would take my hand and samba through life with me


Cmaj7
Someone to cling to me, stay with me right or wrong 
F#m7                 B7    
Someone to sing to me some little samba song 
Fmaj7
Someone to take my heart and give his heart to me 
Fm7                  A#
Someone who's ready to give love a start with me

Em7  Edim                Dm7     Bdim 
  Oh yeah,    that would be so nice
Cmaj7                  Fmaj7          Cmaj7
I can see you and me, that would be  nice.

(2nd time)
Cmaj7                    Fmaj7                  Cmaj7
Should it be you and me, I can see that would be nice

-----


So Nice - sung by Bebel Gilberto and others

No comments: