Saturday, August 10, 2013

Here, There, and Everywhere in Jazz (Cover Beatles)



Here There and Everywhere  (Lennon/McCartney)

G           Bm       
  To lead a better life,
Bb                     Am11  D7
  I need my love to be here.

G     Am7  Bm            C        G     Am7
Here,      making each day of the year
Bm          C           F#m7        B7
Changing my life with a wave of her hand,
F#m7   B7    Em              Am        Am7    D7
Nobody can deny that there's something there.


There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking, but she doesn't know he's there.


Chorus:  (x2)

  F7       Bb("E" bar chord)  Gm
I want her everywhere
       Cm              D7            Gm
And if she's beside me I know I need never care.
Cm              D7             G          Am7
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Bm              C       G      Am7
Knowing that love is to share,
Bm           C          F#m7       B7
Each one believing that love never dies
F#m7         B7        Em         Am            Am7 D7 
(1st time through)
Watching her eyes, and hoping I'm always there.    
 D7sus4 (2nd time thru)


          G     Am      Bm       C       
I will be there,    and everywhere.
G     Am7        Bm       C   G
Here, there, and everywhere.

No comments: