Saturday, April 25, 2015

What A Wonderful World - various artist Louis Amstrong


What A Wonderful World

Recorded by Ray Price
Written by George Weiss, George Douglas, Bob Thiele

C                          Em    F         Em
I see trees of green red roses too
Dm                    C     E7         Am
I see them bloom for me and you
      G#                              G7                    C     G7
And I think to myself what a  wonderful world

      C                   Em       F         Em
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
    Dm                        C       E7                  Am
The bright blessed day the dark sacred night
      G#                               G7               C
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

    G7                                                 C
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
    G7                                                         C
Are also on the faces of people going by
      Am                           Em         Am                 Em
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
Am                      Em       Dm          G7
They're really saying   I   love   you   

C                        Em    F          Em
I hear babies cry I watch them grow
Dm                                  C         E7        Am
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
      G#                            G7               C
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Repeat #1

      Dm                             G7        C
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

What a Wonderful Wolrd

No comments: