Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hey Paula by Paul and Paula (1963)





VERSE 1 (Paul)
         G     Em          C          D
Hey, hey, Paula,   I wanna marry you,  
         G     Em          C              D
hey, hey, Paula,   no one else could ever do.  
    G          Em       G            Em
I've waited so long for school to be through,  
C                              D
Paula, I can't wait no more, for you.  
   G   C     G     D7
My love, my love.  
 
 
VERSE 2 (Paula)
      G  Em           C              D
Hey, Paul,   I've been waiting for you,  
            G   Em           C           D
hey-hey-hey Paul,  I want to marry you, too.  
   G           Em       G           Em
If you love me true, if you love me still,       
C                       D
our love will always be real. 
     G  C   G     D7
My love    my love.  
 
 
CHORUS (Together)
G               Em         Am
True love means planning a life for two,  
D                  G
being together the whole day through.  
E7                          Am7
True love means waiting and hoping that soon,  
A7                       D7
wishes we've made, will come true.  
    G  C      G   D7
My love    my love.  
 
 
VERSE 3 (Paul then Paula)
          G     Em          C            D
Hey, hey, Paula....I've been waiting for you.  
          G    Em           C            D
Hey, hey, Paul    I want to marry you, too.  
 
(CHORUS)
     G  C        G  (ends on G)
My Love     My love.   
----
Saya pikir ini lagu cinta abadi yang indah dan menggugah. Semoga anda menyukainya. Disarankan utk mendengarkannya sebelum tidur.Good night, selamat malam.

No comments: