Saturday, May 13, 2023

You Belong to My Heart Flora Martinez and others

 


You belong to my heart 
Now and forever 
And our love had it start 
Not long ago
We were gathering stars
While a million guitars 
Played our love song 
When I said ´I love you
Every beat of my heart 
Said it too 
T'was a moment like this
Do you remember ?
And your eyes threw a kiss 
 When they met mine
Now we own all the stars 
And a million guitars are still playing
Darling you are the one 
And you'll always belong to my heart
----------
You belong to my heart, now and foreverAnd our love had its start, not long ago
We were gathering stars in a million guitars played our love songWhen I said "I love you", every beat of my heart said it, too
In a moment like this, Do you rememberAnd your eyes threw a kiss, When they met mine
Now we own all the stars and a million guitars are still playingDarling, you are the one and you'll always belong to my heart
Solamente una vez se entrega el almaCon la dulce y total, Renunciación

Y cuando ese milagro realice el prodigio de amarnosHay campanas de fiesta que cantan en el corazónHay campanas de fiesta que cantan en el corazón
Darling you are the one and you'll alwaysBelong to my heartSolamente una vez

No comments: