Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MAKE IT WITH YOU - BREAD (cover)



==
MAKE IT WITH YOU by Bread
 
EM7            F#m7/E
Hey, have you ever     tried
EM7                          B7sus
Really reaching out for the other side
A                      G#m  
I may be climbing on rainbows 
    F#m7/E         B7sus
But baby, here goes 
EM7                   F#m7/E
Dreams, they're for those who sleep
EM7           B7sus
Life is for us to keep
A
And if you're wond'ring what 
      G#m      C#sus-C# B7sus
this all is leading to
                      EM7
I wanna make it with you,
B7sus                         EM7      A-G#m-F#m-B7sus
i really think that we could make it girl 
EM7          F#m7/E
No you dont know me well
EM7                      B7sus
Every little thing only time will tell
A                               G#m
But you believe the things that i do
     F#m                B7sus-B7
and we'll see it through.
EM7          F#m7/E
Life can be short or long
EM7          B7sus
Love can be right or wrong,
A                          G#m                C#sus-C#
And if i chose the one i'd like to help me through
B7 sus                    EM7
I'd like to make it with you,
B7sus                         EM7        B7sus
I really think that we could make it girl.
 ADLIB: EM7-B7sus-;(3X)
  B7sus 
Baby you know that....
EM7                 B7sus
Dreams, they're for those who sleep
EM7           B7sus
Life is for us to keep
  A                     G#m               C#sus-C#
And if i chose the I'd like to help me through
 B7sus pause               EM7
I'd like to make it with you.
 CODA: fade
B7sus                              EM7        B7sus-EM7
I really think that we could make it, girl....

No comments: