Sunday, January 27, 2019

New Light - John Mayer


[Intro] |Am7 |D |Gmaj7 |C C Bm7| |Am7 |D |Gmaj7 |Gmaj7 | Ah, ah, ah [Verse 1] Am7 D I'm the boy in your other phone Gmaj7 C C Bm7 Lighting up inside your drawer at home, all alone Am7 D Pushing 40 in the friend zone Gmaj7 C C Bm7 We talk and then you walk away every day Am7 D Oh, you don't think twice 'bout me Gmaj7 B7 And maybe you're right to doubt me, but [Chorus] Am7 D But if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 You're gonna see me in a new light Am7 D Yeah, if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 To meet you underneath the moonlight Am7 D Gmaj7 Oh, I want a take two, I want to break through C C Bm7 I wanna know the real thing about you Am7 D Gmaj7 So I can see you in a new light [Verse 2] Am7 D Take a ride up to Malibu Gmaj7 C C Bm7 I just wanna stay to look at you, look at you Am7 D What would it matter if your friends knew? Gmaj7 C C Bm7 Who cares what other people say anyway Am7 D Gmaj7 Oh, we can go far from the end B7 And make a new world together baby [Chorus] Am7 D Cause if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 You're gonna see me in a new light Am7 D Yeah, if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 To meet you underneath the moonlight Am7 D Gmaj7 Oh, I want a take two, I want to break through C C Bm7 I wanna know the real thing about you Am7 D Gmaj7 So I can see you in a new light [Bridge] |G |C |Em7 |D | [Solo] |Am7 |D |Gmaj7 |C C Bm7| |Am7 |D |Gmaj7 | Em7 Ah ah ah ah [Chorus] Am7 D Yeah, if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 You're gonna see me in a new light Am7 D Yeah, if you give me just one night Gmaj7 C C Bm7 To meet you underneath the moonlight [Outro] Am7 What do I do with all this D Gmaj7 C C Bm7 What do I do with all this love that's running through my veins for you Am7 What do I do with all this D Gmaj7 C C Bm7 What do I do with all this love that's running through my veins for you Am7 What do I do with all this D Gmaj7 C C Bm7 What do I do with all this love that's running through my veins for you Am7 What do I do with all this D Gmaj7 C C Bm7 What do I do with all this love that's running through my veins for you Am7 What do I do with all this? D Gmaj7 C C Bm7 What do I do with all this... ooooh



NEW LIGHT by on Scribd

New Light John Mayer Portrait by Eddy Satriya on Scribd

No comments: