Friday, January 25, 2019

Still -Lionel Rtichie

[Intro] D G D G [Verse 1] D Em7 Lady, morning's just a moment away A D And I'm without you once again D You laughed at me G You said you never needed me A G D I wonder if you need me now [Chorus 1] G Em7 So many dreams that flew away A Dmaj7 D7 So many words we didn't say G Em7 Two people lost in a storm A Dmaj7 Where did we go D7 Where'd we go G Em7 We lost what we both had found A Dmaj7 D7 You know we let each other down G But then most of all G F#m Em7 A I do love you Still [Interlude] G D G Em7 A G D [Chorus 2] G Em7 We played the games that people play A Dmaj7 D7 We made our mistakes along the way G F#m Em7 Somehow I know deep in my heart A Dmaj7 You needed me D7 G F#m Em7 'Cause I needed you so desperately A Dmaj7 D7 We were too blind to see G But then most of all G F#m Em7 A I do love you G D Still

No comments: