Monday, November 17, 2008

DEBORAH - Jon Anderson


==
DEBORAH - Jon Anderson

I read your letter
I got it just the other day
You seem so happy
So funny how time melts away
It's such a pleasure
To see you growing
And how you're sending your love
Thru' the air today

I think of Heaven
Each time I see you walking there
And as you're walking I think of children
Everywhere
It's in your star sign
You growing stronger
I can't believe you
It's so good to care

Thru' enchantment - into Sunlight
Angels touched your eyes
Your Highness - Electric - So Surprise Is this your first life
It seems as tho' you have lived before
You help me hold on
You have a heart like an open door
You sing so sweetly
My Love adores you
She does, she's thinking of you
Right now, I know

The summer's coming
I'll keep in touch so you're not alone
Then like a swallow, you'll fly away
Like birds have flown
So let me tell you
How much I love you
I'd make the songbirds sing
For you again

Well now it's goodnight
Sweet angel, read this letter well

[What a very nice tune and lyrics. I firstly heard this song from
my nephew Toosa's cassete when we lived in Griya Legita Apartement C7,
Simpruk, in early 80s. Around midnightwould be a very best to
appreciate this song!]

No comments: